Monday, January 30, 2012

The Journey to a Barefoot 50-mile Endurance Run: Week 8 of 18

Well, the cough hung on for one more week.  It is now about 95% gone.  I only have a few coughing fits throughout the day and they are very minor.  With that - it's time to get training again!!!

I managed a 2.5 mile run last Tuesday with my training group.  On Saturday, I ran a barefoot 1 mile in 33 degree weather before putting on my to-be-named minimalist shoes that I am reviewing and ran an additional 5 miles.  (That article should be posted soon on www.barefoot-running.us in the next few days.) 

So, the plan starting tomorrow is T/W/TH 4/8/8 and S/Sun 22/10.  I've been feeling pretty good and very anxious to get back on my mileage.  I think this will be the week to do it!

Also, check out my next post (a re-post) of my article published originally on www.myfivefingers.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment